- 3 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces Grand Marnier
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 5 ounces pineapple simple syrup
- 1 jalapeño pepper (sliced)
- Salt for the rim
- Lime wedges
For the pineapple simple syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 pineapple (peeled and chopped)
- 1) Make the pineapple simple syrup. In a small saucepan combine the sugar and water bring to a boil and let sugar dissolve, then turn off heat and let cool completely. Combine 1 cup simple syrup and 1/2 pineapple (peeled and cubed) in a blender and blend until combined.
- 2) To make the margaritas, rim the ridge of your glass with a lime wedge and dip in salt. Fill the glass with ice. In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, grand marnier, lime juice, and simple syrup with ice, and shake for about 30 seconds. Pour over ice and squeeze in lime slices. Garnish with a few jalapeño slices with the seeds removed.
This recipe can easily be multiplied!
Adapted from How Sweet It Is