This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad feeds a crowd, comes together quickly, and makes for excellent leftovers!
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup green or black olives
- 5 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 4 grilled chicken breasts, diced ((optional))
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add 1 tablespoon salt then add pasta.
- While the pasta cooks make the red wine vinaigrette by whisking all the ingredients together. (You can also use this vinaigrette to marinate your chicken before grilling. If you do that, just double the vinaigrette recipe and use half for the marinade and the other half to dress the pasta salad).
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and add to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, olives and chicken. Drizzle with the red wine vinaigrette and toss until everything is well coated. Add the crumbled feta once pasta has cooled. Serve at room temperature.