- 10 ounces sugar snap peas
- 12 ounces green beans
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Sea Salt
- 1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 2 large pinches of salt. Pour in the snap peas and green beans. Cook in boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
- 2) Meanwhile, fill a large bowl with cold water and add several large handfuls of ice. When the beans are done cooking, use a slotted spoon to transfer them to the bowl of ice water. Let them sit in the ice water for 2-3 minutes.
- 3) Drain well, then toss the beans with the edamame, fresh mint, a large squeeze of lemon juice and a generous sprinkle of sea salt. Serve cold or room temperature!