Get ready to fire up the grill and sink your teeth into these mouthwatering Grilled BBQ Chicken Burgers with homemade slaw! Packed with juicy ground chicken infused with a medley of savory spices and tangy BBQ sauce, these burgers are the perfect meal to make for warmer weather.
For the burgers:
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Cheese (optional)
- Brioche burger buns
For the Slaw:
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- In a bowl, mix together the ground chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and BBQ sauce until well combined. Don’t overmix as the meat can get tough.
- Make four patties then place in the fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes or up to overnight.
- When ready to make, preheat your grill or pan over medium/high heat. Grill the burgers for 6-7 minutes per side.
- While the burgers cook, make the slaw. Whisk together the red wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar and mayonnaise. Add the shredded cabbage and toss until well coated. Set aside.
- If adding cheese to your burger, add it to the burger in the last few minutes of cooking until just melted.
- Assemble your burger! Add the patty to the bun and top with extra BBQ sauce and the slaw. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: grilled chicken burgers, ground chicken burgers, chicken burgers with slaw, BBQ chicken burgers, grilled bbq chicken burgers