This Mexican Street Corn is an easy way to dress up your corn, feed a crowd, and have the best side dish around!
- 4 ears corn
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup crumbled cojita cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 lime
- Add 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot. Insert the steamer basket and place the corn on top. Cook on high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Release pressure manually and let corn cool for a few minutes.
- Brush corn with mayonnaise and sprinkle with chili powder, cheese, chives and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.