It’s the perfect blend of sweet and savory flavors with a bit of crunch! Kale Mango Salad is the ultimate summer side dish.
- 1 bunch lacinato kale
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1–2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Strip the kale from the stems and chop finely. Add the chopped kale, olive oil, salt and lemon to a large bowl and massage kale using your hands for 1-2 minutes until kale is softened.
- Add the mango, cucumber, pistachios and balsamic vinegar and toss to combine. Serve immediately and enjoy!