- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound brussel sprouts (halved)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 crumbled goat cheese
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and add halved brussel sprouts. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook on medium/low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Add maple syrup during the last minute of cooking, just to coat.
- Off the heat top with almonds and goat cheese. Serve warm, or at room temperature.
You can easily double this recipe!