This is the easiest vegetarian lasagna recipe you’ll ever make! It’s a No-Fuss Spinach Lasagna full of cheese, spinach, and delicious tomato flavor. Making homemade lasagna doesn’t need to be SUCH a production. Let’s do this!
- 1 pound full fat cottage cheese (can also use ricotta)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Juice from half a lemon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (24 oz) jar of your favorite marinara sauce (I use Rao’s)
- 1 (9oz) box lasagna noodles (I used Jovial)
- 3–4 cups chopped fresh spinach, rainbow chard or kale
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl mix together the cottage cheese, parmesan, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano until combined.
- In a large baking dish spread about half of the sauce on the bottom of the dish. Add one layer of uncooked lasagna noodles followed by half of the cottage cheese mixture, a couple big handfuls of chopped spinach, 1 cup of mozzarella, then repeat layers finishing with mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with foil tightly and bake for 50-55 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.