- 1 red onion (large dice)
- 1 red bell pepper (large dice)
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms (stems removed and halved)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika (divided)
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and broccoli to a large sheet pan. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika to the veggies and toss evenly. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 2) Meanwhile in a separate bowl add the shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Toss until shrimp is evenly coated.
- 3) Remove veggies after 15 minutes and add the shrimp directly to the pan with the veggies, spreading out evenly. Place back in the oven for another 5-7 minutes. Remove and serve alone, or over rice or pasta.