This easy Open Faced Tuna Apple Sandwich makes a great healthy lunch or snack.
- 1 can tuna
- 1–2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- pinch salt and pepper
- squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1 celery stalk, small dice
- 1 honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning (optional, but so good)
- Add the tuna, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to a bowl. Use a fork to combine well. Add a little more salt to taste. Squeeze in a little lemon juice and mix in the celery.
- Serve on top of sliced apple and sprinkle with Everything but the Bagel seasoning.