- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- half an avocado (diced)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Spoonful (or two of your favorite salsa)
- Sliced bread for serving (optional)
- 1) In a bowl mix together the cooked quinoa, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and olive oil. Add the tomatoes, avocado, and spinach on top, or mix in.
- 2) In a non stick skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium/high heat. Crack the egg directly into the oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until the edges begin to brown and get crispy, about 1-2 minutes. Remove the egg and place directly on top of your bowl. Spoon a couple scoops of salsa on top and serve with sliced bread!