- 1 pound pizza dough (divided)
- 1 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 bunch thin asparagus
- 2 cups fresh burrata cheese (torn)
- 2–3 radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- 1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a lightly floured surface roll the dough into 2 thin pizza rounds. Transfer each pizza to an oiled baking sheet, and divide the pesto on top and spread, leaving about an inch for the crust.
- 2) Bake each pizza for 7-8 minutes and remove. Top with the burrata and asparagus and put back into the oven for 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and add the sliced radish, season with salt and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately!
Adapted from What's Gaby Cooking