- 4 large hass avocados
- Juice from 2–3 limes (to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/4 cup small diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper
- Large handful chopped cilantro
- 1) In a large bowl, mash together the avocado, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 2) Add the cherry tomatoes, onions, jalapeño, and cilantro, and stir to combine. Adjust salt and pepper if desired and serve with your choice of chips. I like to serve with multigrain or blue corn chips.