For sure the most flavorful way to get vegetables on your table! My Roasted Root Veggies bring all the bright colors and amazing flavors
- 1 red onion, large dice
- 1 small/medium butternut squash, large dice (I don't peel it, but you can)
- 2 parsnips, peeled and large dice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lay parchment paper on a sheet pan and add the onion, butternut squash and parsnips.
- Drizzle with oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder and toss until well coated.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, tossing halfway through. Serve warm.