This quick and easy side dish is a healthy option for a busy weeknight.
- 1 10 ounce bag of shaved brussels sprouts
- 1 9 ounce bag of snow peas
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Add the brussels sprouts, snow peas, oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to a sheet pan, and toss until evenly coated. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, then remove and add the almonds before serving.