- 1 pound baby potatoes (can also use fingerlings), halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 lemon
- 4 salmon filets (about 1–1 ½ pounds)
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add the potatoes to a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, a few cracks of pepper and toss until potatoes are coated evenly. Roast for 20-25 minutes until potatoes begin to brown.
- Add the melted butter to a bowl with the minced garlic, chives, juice from 1 lemon, ½ teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and move them to one side of the sheet pan. Grease the empty side (if you’re not using parchment paper). Add the asparagus and salmon filets (skin side down) to the open side.
- Sprinkle the salmon filets with a little bit of salt then pour the melted butter mixture over the salmon and asparagus. Use a brush to help coat the salmon with the sauce and some tongs to toss the asparagus.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then broil for 2-3 minutes to get that extra golden brown color on the salmon. Remove and enjoy right away!