With minimal prep and just one sheet pan, this delectable Sheet Pan Panko Crusted Salmon and Veggies bring together simplicity and a gourmet taste to your dinner table!
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 8–10 oz. broccolini, cut into large chunks
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1–1.5 pounds salmon (can also use halibut)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Make the panko topping. In a small bowl mix together the panko, mustard, honey, oil, salt, thyme and lemon zest until all the panko is well coated. Set aside.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and add the tomatoes, shallot and broccolini. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss until veggies are coated.
- Add the salmon onto the sheet pan and top it with the panko mixture, pressing it into the salmon. If there’s extra panko topping, let it fall along the sides of the salmon onto the veggies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until veggies are softened, the panko is golden brown and the salmon is cooked through. Squeeze fresh lemon on top of everything and serve.
Keywords: sheet pan salmon with vegetables, sheet pan panko crusted salmon, seafood sheet pan dinner, sheet pan panko crusted salmon with vegetables