These Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are the perfect burst of flavor for any weeknight! Serve with a drizzle of Lime Crema Sauce for a perfect dish.
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound raw, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced (red, orange or yellow)
- Warmed tortillas, for serving
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Pickled onions, for serving
- Avocado, for serving (optional)
For Lime Crema:
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl add the oil, zest and juice of 2 limes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder and cumin. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the sliced onion and bell peppers to a sheet pan and pour over half of the marinade and toss the onions and peppers until well coated. Spread them evenly on the sheet pan and roast for about 15-20 minutes until they begin to soften and brown a bit.
- Add the shrimp to the remaining marinade in the bowl and toss until the shrimp is evenly coated. Set aside while the onions and peppers cook.
- Meanwhile, make the lime crema. Whisk together the yogurt, zest and juice from 1 lime, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- After the 15-20 minutes, remove the sheet pan from the oven and push the onions and peppers to one side of the pan. Add the shrimp to the empty side of the pan and place back in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until shrimp is curled and cooked through.
- Serve immediately with warmed tortillas and desired toppings but don’t forget to add some of that lime crema on your fajita!