Are you craving delicious and flavorful taco meat without the hassle of constant stovetop monitoring? Look no further than this easy Slow Cooker Taco Meat Using Ground Beef! With just three simple ingredients – ground beef, taco seasoning, and salsa – you can create tender and perfectly seasoned taco meat that’s ready to be used in all your favorite Mexican dishes!
- 2 pounds ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- Add the ground beef, taco seasoning and salsa to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Once it’s done cooking, break up the meat with a wooden spoon.
- Serve with tacos, in burritos, salads or rice bowls.
Keywords: slow cooker taco meat, crock pot taco meat, crock pot taco meat with ground beef, slow cooker taco meat with ground beef, slow cooked taco meat