15-Minute Garlic Lemon Shrimp is perfect on it’s own as an appetizer, or served over pasta or rice for a hearty meal.
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4–5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1–2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Use a paper towel to pat the shrimp dry on both sides. Add the shrimp to a large bowl and toss evenly with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Add the butter and let it melt. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Don’t let the garlic burn!
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Shrimp should be pink and curled. Remove from heat and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the shrimp. Sprinkle parsley, remove from pan immediately and serve right away!