According to the reaction I got from posting the Easy Watermelon Mint Salad, it seems that you guys love love love super simple, quick and easy recipes. Welp, this one certainly falls under that category. It can be made start to finish in 15 minutes or less, and is great alone as an appetizer, served with some simple sides, or over pasta or rice!
The whole thing is made in one large pan and can be totally adaptable for any season. I love it in the summer with some grilled veggies, and it transitions great into winter and fall over some noodles.
The obsession is real and I can’t for you all to try it! My biggest tip is to use good quality shrimp! Since the shrimp is the star ingredient, you want to make sure it’s the best you can get. I like to buy wild caught from my local fish market or farmers market. Happy cooking!Print
15-Minute Garlic Lemon Shrimp is perfect on it’s own as an appetizer, or served over pasta or rice for a hearty meal.
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4–5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1–2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Use a paper towel to pat the shrimp dry on both sides. Add the shrimp to a large bowl and toss evenly with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Add the butter and let it melt. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Don’t let the garlic burn!
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Shrimp should be pink and curled. Remove from heat and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the shrimp. Sprinkle parsley, remove from pan immediately and serve right away!