This simple 4-Ingredient Homemade Cranberry Sauce is straightforward and so much better than the canned sauce! Make it days or weeks in advance and impress your guests.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 ounce fresh cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- Add the orange juice and sugar to a medium saucepan. Cook over medium/high heat for 2-3 minutes, until the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cranberries and cinnamon. Simmer gently for 10 minutes, until the cranberries begin to pop.
- Remove from the heat and mash the cranberries a bit more with a fork if desired. Let cool completely and store for up to 5 days in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer.