Thick and creamy acai smoothie bowl packed with antioxidants and topped with crunchy granola, raw cacao nibs and coconut.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 1 packet frozen unsweetened acai
- 3/4 cup frozen, pitted cherries
- 1/2 frozen, sliced banana (sub for 2 dates)
- 1/2 cup steamed & frozen diced zucchini
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (any kind)
- 1 pinch micro greens
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts
- raw cacao nibs
- shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender. Blend for 1 minute until smooth and creamy. Pour into a bowl and serve with favorite toppings.
This recipe was inspired by Pamela Salzman