This pudding is creamy and delicious while packed full of good-for-you foods!
- 1 cup Dream Ultimate Almond (unsweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1) Blend together the Dream Ultimate Almond, vanilla, maple syrup, almond butter, and jam until smooth. Pour into a bowl and whisk in the chia seeds. Transfer to jars, or individual bowls, cover and put in the fridge for four hours or overnight. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
*You can also choose to blend the chia seeds into the Dream Ultimate Almond mixture for a smooth pudding consistency. I like the texture of the seeds, so I keep them whole.