I think I’m in love. This recipe is about to make your life a whole lot easier, and way more delicious. It’s basically like a healthy and nutritious version of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yu-huh.
Mix together a few ingredients, pop it in the fridge, and you’ve got yourself one fantastic breakfast, snack, or even dessert! The good news? This pudding is packed full of good-for-you foods!
You guys know how much I love almond milk, right? I use it in so much of my cooking and baking! Can we talk about the awesomeness of THIS almond milk? Dream Ultimate Almond is as close as it gets to homemade. It’s got four times more California almonds which gives it 5g of protein in every cup! How awesome is that?! It’s thick, creamy, and oh so dreamy.
I couldn’t help but make something creamy and delicious with this milk, and chia pudding was the perfect choice.
This quick and easy recipe helps give you energy to start your day, and keeps you full for longer. Plus, it tastes SO good. Like, so so good.
If you’re looking to purchase Dream Ultimate Almond you can find it at Whole Foods or Sprouts. Also, click here for a coupon! Go now!
This pudding is creamy and delicious while packed full of good-for-you foods!
- 1 cup Dream Ultimate Almond (unsweetened)
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Blend together the Dream Ultimate Almond, vanilla, maple syrup, almond butter, and jam until smooth. Pour into a bowl and whisk in the chia seeds. Transfer to jars, or individual bowls, cover and put in the fridge for four hours or overnight. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
*You can also choose to blend the chia seeds into the Dream Ultimate Almond mixture for a smooth pudding consistency. I like the texture of the seeds, so I keep them whole.
Ready, set, eat.