This Baked Puff Pastry Wrapped Brie w/ Fig Jam is the easiest and most delicious appetizer that will have your guests coming back for more!
- 8 oz wheel of brie
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup fig butter
- 1 sheet thawed puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll the puff pastry onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread an even layer of fig butter all over the pastry, then place the wheel of cheese in the center.
- Spread more fig butter on top of the cheese then sprinkle everything with sea salt. Gently fold the puff pastry edges up around the cheese, making sure it’s sealed all around.
- Whisk together the egg and water then brush the pastry with the egg wash, and sprinkle more sea salt on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the outside is golden brown and puffed. Serve with crackers or add to a cheese board!