An easy chicken dish marinated in sweet dates, lots of citrus, garlic, and olive oil to create a tender, juicy chicken your whole family will love!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup dates, pitted and halved
- 1–2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Add the chicken and all of the ingredients to a large bowl or bag, and mix together to make sure the chicken is fully covered with all the marinade. Cover and keep in the fridge for 2-8 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large baking dish and place the chicken in the dish. Top with the marinade and bake for 35-40 minutes until dates are caramelized and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken and slice, then serve on a platter with the dates and citrus on top! Garnish with fresh rosemary!