Tangy, sweet and tender grilled hanger steak that’s grilled to perfection.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 10 ounce hanger steak (skirt steak or any steak works well)
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade. Place the hanger steak in the bowl with the marinade and let sit in the fridge for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat your grill to medium/high heat. Cook the steak for 3-4 minutes on each side, then let the meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger crowd.