These Brussels Sprouts are great for Thanksgiving, a weeknight meal, or for a tasty, light lunch. They have incredible flavors with sweetness from the pomegranates and savory from the sprouts!
- 16 ounces Brussels Sprouts (halved)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lay parchment paper on a sheet pan and add the Brussels sprouts.
- Drizzle with oil, salt, and garlic powder. Toss until well coated.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove and toss with balsamic vinegar and pomegranate seeds.