These Brussels Sprouts are great for Thanksgiving, a weeknight meal, or for a tasty, light lunch. They have incredible flavors with sweetness from the pomegranates and savory from the sprouts!
This Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranates recipe is all about the balance of flavors. I kept it really simple, so the Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, and balsamic vinegar shine, and the sweet and savory elements just have a delicious little party.
Making Perfect Roasted Veggies
I used my latest veggie-roasting secret here: higher temp, shorter time! This gets them nice and crispy on the outside while staying juicy and delicious on the inside. Blast them with more heat (in this case, 450) right off the bat and it just tastes better! TRUST ME.
What to Serve With Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This feels like a universal side dish! Anywhere you want to add some extra greens for health and color. For me?
- It will for sure be on my table come Thanksgiving!
- As a weeknight side dish
- For a light lunch
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Ingredients
This is actually a really short ingredient list! Like I said, we want those amazing, natural flavors to really shine. Here’s what we’re workin’ with:
- Brussels sprouts
- Avocado oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Pomegranate seeds
- Garlic powder
How to Make Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
It really couldn’t be easier! While the oven is doing most of the work, you can be focusing on the rest of dinner (and getting excited to enjoy your new favorite roasted veggie!).
- Prep everything: preheat your oven, and put parchment paper then Brussels sprouts on the sheet pan.
- Drizzle with oil, salt, and garlic powder. Give everything a good toss so it’s totally coated.
- Now we roast! 25-30 minutes, pausing at the halfway mark to toss.
- Finish it off with a drizzle of balsamic and a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds. Aah…YUM!
More Roasted Veggies
Let’s keep the nutritious side dishes coming! Here are some more of my favorite ways to add colorful veggies to your table:
- Lemony Sauteed Kale with Fennel
- Oven Roasted Carrots with Cilantro Mint Sauce
- Skillet Broccolini
- Chili Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Almond Crusted Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Baked Butternut Squash Hash
- Apple Cider Maple Roasted Kabocha Squash
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranates
- 16 ounces Brussels Sprouts halved
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lay parchment paper on a sheet pan and add the Brussels sprouts.
- Drizzle with oil, salt, and garlic powder. Toss until well coated.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove and toss with balsamic vinegar and pomegranate seeds.
When you try a recipe, use the hashtag #lifeisbutadish on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured in my stories! Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes!
Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!