Say hello to your new favorite side dish. I feel like I say this all the time. Well, probably because it’s true! Every time I discover something new and delicious, it becomes my current favorite and these taters are it!
Last week when I asked you guys for dish suggestions, side dishes were high on that list! This simple recipe is great for meal prep or as a side to your favorite chicken, fish or steak.
It doesn’t take much to make sweet potatoes feel special. ???? Toss ’em with a little olive oil, salt and chili powder and omgeeeeeee your taste buds will sing!
So go ahead, grab that big old bag of sweet potatoes, dice ’em up and you’ll have this dish ready in 40 minutes or less.
Chili Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, large dice (about 3-4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and add the diced sweet potatoes to the pan.
- Add the olive oil, salt, chili powder and paprika and toss until all the potatoes are well coated.
- Spread into a single layer and roast for 35-45 minutes, until crisp on the outside and soft in the middle.