A sweet and spicy side dish that’s perfect any night of the week.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, large dice (about 3–4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and add the diced sweet potatoes to the pan.
- Add the olive oil, salt, chili powder and paprika and toss until all the potatoes are well coated.
- Spread into a single layer and roast for 35-45 minutes, until crisp on the outside and soft in the middle.