The most delicious, light and fluffy banana bread you’ll ever taste.
- 3/4 cup avocado oil (or any flavorless oil like coconut, or veg oil)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 – 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl whisk the oil, sugar, and eggs until thoroughly combined and fluffy. Add the milk, vanilla and mashed bananas and whisk well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and baking powder to the banana mixture and use a rubber spatula to combine. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter equally into two greased standard size loaf pans. Bake for about 45-50 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan then flip out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
This also makes great muffins. Just reduce baking time to 20-25 minutes.