Fluffy scrambled eggs in a tortilla topped with fresh California Avocado and greens.
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- olive oil or avocado oil spray
- 1/4 California Avocado, sliced
- everything but the bagel seasoning (optional)
- micro greens
- salsa (optional)
- 2 tortillas
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs and a pinch of salt, then set aside. Heat a nonstick pan over low/medium heat. Spray the pan with the oil and add the eggs.
- Cook the eggs low and slow, and using a rubber spatula gently push the eggs from the outer edge of the pan toward the middle until they are soft and fluffy.
- While the eggs cook, heat your tortillas. I like to do this in the microwave or quickly over the stove until warmed through.
- When the eggs are cooked to your liking, divide them evenly between the two tortillas and top each taco with sliced California Avocado, everything but the bagel seasoning, a pinch of micro greens and some salsa if you’re feeling extra crazy! Eat immediately and enjoy!