Easy Breakfast Tacos made from fluffy scrambled eggs in a tortilla topped with fresh California Avocado and greens.
Only recently have I become obsessed with these Easy Breakfast Tacos. It was never something I grew up eating. I think it’s because I wasn’t in California! In my adult life living in Los Angeles, it’s hard to find a restaurant for breakfast or brunch that doesn’t serve some version of a breakfast taco! Now, I’ll never pass one up. I eat them multiple times a week at home.
Truly it’s the perfect breakfast. Fluffy scrambled eggs in a tortilla topped with fresh California Avocado and greens. Sprinkle a little Everything but the Bagel Seasoning on top and I’d call it breakfast perfection.
This simple breakfast can be pulled together in 5-10 minutes! While the eggs cook you can prep the rest of the ingredients. You’ll be ready to enjoy this classic California recipe in no time. It’s my absolute favorite after a workout because you get your protein, healthy fat, and so much flavor all in one!
If you’re like me and haven’t met your breakfast match, I think it’s safe to say this might be it.Print
Fluffy scrambled eggs in a tortilla topped with fresh California Avocado and greens.
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- olive oil or avocado oil spray
- 1/4 California Avocado, sliced
- everything but the bagel seasoning (optional)
- micro greens
- salsa (optional)
- 2 tortillas
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs and a pinch of salt, then set aside. Heat a nonstick pan over low/medium heat. Spray the pan with the oil and add the eggs.
- Cook the eggs low and slow, and using a rubber spatula gently push the eggs from the outer edge of the pan toward the middle until they are soft and fluffy.
- While the eggs cook, heat your tortillas. I like to do this in the microwave or quickly over the stove until warmed through.
- When the eggs are cooked to your liking, divide them evenly between the two tortillas and top each taco with sliced California Avocado, everything but the bagel seasoning, a pinch of micro greens and some salsa if you’re feeling extra crazy! Eat immediately and enjoy!
When you try a recipe, use the hashtag #lifeisbutadish on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured in my stories! Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes!
Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!