The moment you’ve all been waiting for! The best caesar salad recipe of you life is just a few scrolls away. I first introduced this recipe on my Instagram Live when Cheri Chicago was in town. So much of my recipe inspiration comes from her like this chicken dish, and these crab cakes! When she shared her famous caesar salad recipe it was a no brainer. I knew you guys would love it!
It’s beyond simple to pull together, and something you can make every single week without getting sick of it. The salad only consists of 3 ingredients. Lettuce, parmesan and croutons. That’s it.
The secret to this incredible salad is in the dressing. Isn’t that always the secret to an amazing salad?
Please trust me on this one. I know I ask you to trust me a lot, but have I ever steered you wrong? If you can whisk together a handful of ingredients then you can make homemade dressing. Give it go!
The Best Caesar Salad w/ Homemade Dressing
- 1 head romaine, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 cup croutons
For the Dressing
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (can also use olive oil)
- Add the lettuce, parmesan and croutons into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing. Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve. Leftover dressing will last in the fridge for up to 10 days.