The best Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing uses just a couple ingredients and a whisk. It’s easy, impressive, and of course absolutely delicious!
One of my top secrets for bomb homemade salads? Bomb homemade dressing! People get REALLY impressed when you say you made your salad dressing, which is a little silly because it’s just so EASY. If you can use a whisk, you can make this Homemade Caesar Dressing! My recipe pairs perfectly with my Best Caesar Salad and originally came from my mom’s best friend (and Life is But a Dish celebrity!) Cheri Chicago.
Ingredients in Homemade Caesar Dressing
Fancy ingredients? Naah. This super simple Caesar Dressing is made with a couple things you just might already have in your kitchen!
- Dijon mustard
- Rice vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce (bonus points if you can pronounce Worcestershire!)
- Lime juice
- Avocado oil (you can also use olive oil!)
Combine everything in a bowl and give it a good whisk. Boom, baby! You’ve got Homemade Caesar Dressing!
More Salads You’ll Love
- Massaged Kale Salad
- Sauteed Zucchini, Corn, & Mint Salad with Lemon & Parmesan
- Arugula, Apple, & Avocado Salad
- Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad
- BBQ Chicken & Kale Salad
- Spinach & Green Cabbage Citrus Salad with Pistachios
The best Homemade Caesar Dressing uses just a couple ingredients and a whisk. It’s easy, impressive, and of course absolutely delicious!
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (can also use olive oil)
- Whisk together all the ingredients. Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve.
- Leftover dressing will last in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes! Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!