The best Homemade Caesar Dressing uses just a couple ingredients and a whisk. It’s easy, impressive, and of course absolutely delicious!
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (can also use olive oil)
- Whisk together all the ingredients. Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve.
- Leftover dressing will last in the fridge for up to 10 days.