Broccoli Breakfast Bake gets veggies into the first meal of the day, feeds a full house, and tastes amazing!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 eggs
- 1 head broccoli, chopped (about 2–3 cups)
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350. Brush a 9×13 baking dish with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the eggs and whisk. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until just set. Slice and serve!