Broccoli Breakfast Bake gets veggies into the first meal of the day, feeds a full house, and tastes amazing!
Are you entertaining for the holidays? No matter what you celebrate, it’s the season for hosting! I think it’s totally easy to forget about breakfast when you have guests in the house. That’s where my ultra-easy Broccoli Breakfast Bake comes in handy. It’s filling, tasty, and gets a healthy serving of vegetables into the first meal of the day.
Ingredients in Broccoli Breakfast Bake
I’m guessing you already have most of this in the house! My Broccoli Breakfast Bake comes together quickly and you’ll love the result. You’ll need:
Vegetables to Add Into Breakfast Bake
I love how versatile this recipe can be! If you follow me on Instagram you know that I always want to empower you to cook with the things you already have in your kitchen. I totally believe you can improvise and make it happen! With that in mind, here are a couple other vegetables you could get creative and add into this Broccoli Breakfast Bake:
- Bell peppers
- Spinach or kale
- Tomatoes (cherry tomatoes would be YUM!)
More Breakfasts You’ll Love
Whether you’re a firm believer that it’s the most important meal of the day or you dread getting your family fed in the mornings, I’ve got a breakfast recipe for you!
- Breakfast Tacos
- Warm Coconut Cherry Blueberry Quinoa
- Make Ahead Artichoke & Goat Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Oven Baked Scrambled Eggs
- Baked Apple Oatmeal
- Loaded Frittata Muffins
Broccoli Breakfast Bake
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 eggs
- 1 head broccoli, chopped (about 2-3 cups)
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350. Brush a 9×13 baking dish with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the eggs and whisk. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until just set. Slice and serve!
When you try a recipe, use the hashtag #lifeisbutadish on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured in my stories! Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes!
Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!