This is my new favorite thing. It’s like a warm, slightly sweet, healthy-ish and comforting quinoa cereal that’s bound to fill your belly with happiness! And tell me this…how many of you plan to “surprise” mom with breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day? I put surprise in quotations because we all know mom is expecting it ? right?!
I promise this will make moms day if you bring her a warm bowl of this Coconut Cherry Blueberry Quinoa. You know what makes this recipe so special? The Bonne Maman Cherry Preserves swirled right into the mix.
It gives this dish juuuuust the right amount of sweetness while still keeping that earthly feel. So go ahead, grab a few of these simple ingredients and please make your mother some breakfast. She deserves it. ?
This post is sponsored by Bonne Maman. Thank you for supporting the brands I love!
Warm Coconut Cherry Blueberry Quinoa
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Bonne Maman Cherry Preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Add the coconut milk to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add the quinoa, stir with a fork and let it boil gently for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, cover and let it sit for 20 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- Stir in a pinch of salt, maple syrup, preserves and lemon zest. Fold in blueberries and serve!
Click the image above to enter for a chance to win some AMAZING prizes!!