A warm, slightly sweet and earthy quinoa bowl that’s perfect for Mother’s Day or any day! Lucious coconut milk, sweet blueberries and lemon give this recipe pops of amazing flavor!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Bonne Maman Cherry Preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Add the coconut milk to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add the quinoa, stir with a fork and let it boil gently for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, cover and let it sit for 20 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- Stir in a pinch of salt, maple syrup, preserves and lemon zest. Fold in blueberries and serve!