Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad is a great side side or quick lunch.
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, about 4–5 cups
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. On a large sheet pan add the broccoli, garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss until evenly coated. Roast in the oven for 16-18 minutes until broccoli begins to brown and is fork tender. Remove and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the cooked quinoa to a large bowl. Add the roasted broccoli, almonds, parmesan, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice. Toss to combine and serve!