The cutest little bunny pancakes that are perfect for Easter or any day!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 –1 cup milk, any kind you like, I use almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- butter for the pan
- 2 banana slices
- Whipped cream
- Mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar. Add the oil and egg and stir to combine.
- Add the milk a little at a time until you reach the consistency that you want. Batter should be thin. Stir in the vanilla.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Place just enough butter in the pan to lightly coat the surface. Drop the batter 1 tablespoon at a time in the pan, and flip only once when small bubbles appear on the top of each pancake. Serve immediately with maple syrup, or you favorite choice of toppings!
*In order to make pancakes in the shape of the bunny, make one large circle (body), one small circle (head), two long shaped ears, and two small ovals for the feet. Top with fruit and chocolate chips as pictured and enjoy!