- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- Chopped scallions
- 1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Melt the butter and mix together with the brown sugar until well combined.
- 2) Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet, and brush with the butter mixture. Sprinkle evenly with salt, and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes. In the last few minutes of cooking place under the broiler to create that golden color.
- 3) Remove and finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and chopped scallions.