- 1/2 cup toasted unsalted cashews
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 7 ounce bag of butter lettuce (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced persian cucumbers
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced baby bell peppers
- 1/4 of a green apple (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 avocado (sliced or cubed)
For the Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1) Heat a small pan over medium heat. Add the cashews and toast for 60 seconds. Add the honey and toss to coat, cooking for another 30 seconds or so. Turn the heat off and sprinkle with salt fresh cracked pepper. Let cool.
- 2) Add the lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, apple, avocado, and cooled cashews to a bowl. Toss with dressing and serve!
For the dressing
- 1) Whisk all ingredients together until well combined.