- 1/2 head purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1 persian cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 apple, small diced
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 avocado, diced
Apple Cider Vinegar Mustard Dressing
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Add the cabbage, edamame, cucumber and apple to a large bowl. Toss with dressing until well coated. Add the avocado and toss carefully. Serve and enjoy!