- 4 boneless (skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1 inch pieces)
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside, Lay cubed chicken in a single layer and sprinkle evenly with a little salt and pepper on both sides.
- Set up your station with three bowls. In the first bowl add the flour. In the second bowl add the eggs. In the third bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Dip each piece of chicken first in the flour, tapping off any excess. Then in the egg, letting any excess drip off. Then roll in the breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place chicken on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the outside is crisp and lightly brown. Meanwhile, heat the marinara sauce over low heat. Serve chicken with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.