A quick and easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie that’s healthy and will keep you full for hours.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 2 tablespoons your favorite nut butter (any kind)
- 1/2 frozen sliced banana (can use 2–3 pitted dates instead)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (can also sub for 1 scoop chocolate protein powder)
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder (I use Vital Proteins collagen)
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
- 1 handful ice
- Add all ingredients into a high powdered blender and blend on high for 20-30 seconds until smooth. Feel free to use less milk if you want your smoothie a little thicker. Adding the chia seeds will help keep you full longer.