This Chopped Kale Broccolini Salad has sweet apples and salty parmesan for a match made in heaven with incredible textures!
- 1 bunch finely chopped Lacinato kale (stems removed (about 5–6 cups))
- 8 ounces broccolini (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1 small apple (diced)
- Shaved parmesan for garnish
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 5–6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3–5 tablespoons water
- 1) Add the kale, broccolini, almonds and apples to a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk the lemon juice, tahini and salt until well combined. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of water at a time until the dressing reaches your desired consistency.
- 2) Toss salad with dressing until well coated and sprinkle salad with shaved parmesan.